Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators

WBA 12/13 & TITO tickets

<< < (2/2)

rickhunter:
You probably need to calibrate the heads.  There's a thread somewhere that tells you how to make your own calibration paper (it is no longer sold or available).

stlscott:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on March 06, 2024, 07:42:45 AM ---You probably need to calibrate the heads.  There's a thread somewhere that tells you how to make your own calibration paper (it is no longer sold or available).

--- End quote ---

Hey Rick,
Thanks for that suggestion, I did that too.  I made the calibration sheet with white and black construction paper per the specs/instructions on here (for the size).  I flipped the dip-switches on the side to put it into diag/calibration mode... ran the calibration sheet thru it.  Would still not read tickets after calibration (putting the dip switches back after completion).

Just to remove any doubt - All dip-switch changes and any other plug/unplug to my machines are all done with power-off, I make zero changes to anything hardware while the machine is on, no exceptions.

rickhunter:
Everything appears correct with the validator as far as hardware/software.  The only other thing I can think of is that you don't have voucher redemption set to SAS and that validation is set to primary.

stlscott:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on March 06, 2024, 09:29:16 AM ---Everything appears correct with the validator as far as hardware/software.  The only other thing I can think of is that you don't have voucher redemption set to SAS and that validation is set to primary.

--- End quote ---

Hi Rick, thanks for the suggestion... Voucher Redemption is set to SAS and Validation is set to Primary...

I ordered some replacement BV Heads that have worked for tickets in an iGame, I think there must be an issue with my heads as everything else is correct... so frustrating!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version