**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Other Video Games
summit royal touch multi video game setup proceedure menu
<< < (2/3) > >>
73dodge:
We are making progress. We got the game to reset, and everything is working but still have small issues. We checked our voltage coming out of the power supply and was only 4 volts, should be 12. We unplugged everything and bench tested, had 12v so we put it back in and plugged one item in at a time looking to see what loaded it down. Each item booted up and once everything was plugged in it worked. Our issues now are the printer has issues after we turn it off and back on. It is not detected, code 52. Shut the game off, unplug a 12v device, turn on then back off. Plug item back in and printer works again, most of the time. Also, we need to get the printer to print in the center of the ticket. It prints 30% on one ticket and the rest on the next. The feed button on the printer sends the correct paper length through and rips on the perforations. Also, the previous owner told me it plays keno and poker and slots. We are only getting slots. How many games does yours play.
73dodge:
We are up and running. Paper was loaded backwards, and switches are fixed. We get three games in the menu, same game with three denominations. How many does yours have and how do you get to them. The top key gets us into the menus but nothing about adding or removing games.
Divot27:
Here’s some pics of the games we have on our machine and two of the set up screens.

Our machine just has two denominations 5 cent and 25 cent.

I access the menu by the attendant button, you probably have a key. The previous owner installed a button instead of a key. It's located on the top right hand side of the machine.
73dodge:
Thaks for the pics. Our menu looks different. I went to take pictures, but it is not working again. We moved it and upset something. We have a connector issue somewhere. When we get if going again, I will post what ours looks like.
Divot27:
That would be great. I hope you get it going. If you do manage to get it working I found a LCD monitor and replaced our CRT monitor. Way brighter and crisper.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version