**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
IGT Triple Diamond with SPLUS - no boot no lights Troubleshooting help
(1/1)
plainenough:
New owner here, purchased a slot machine that doesn't appear to power on Pictures attached.

The game is a triple diamond deluxe 2 coin. I have a tested and working splus board as a spare, I have a new game chip (just in case) and I have tested the cmos battery, looks good.

No sound or display when power on, cabinet lights up though. I'm guessing power supply but I'm not sure what to check or what voltages to look for.

Mainly looking to learn a little about these machines; repairing for personal play. 
plainenough:
Hello,

So I found out the motherboard (not the MPU) has a fried circuit. Definitely seems to be an issue via lightning. Any advice on how to pull the main transformer and power rail out? I removed a ton of screws but it almost feels like it is glued in.

Thanks
David Walz:

--- Quote from: plainenough on May 11, 2024, 06:44:15 PM ---Hello,

So I found out the motherboard (not the MPU) has a fried circuit. Definitely seems to be an issue via lightning. Any advice on how to pull the main transformer and power rail out? I removed a ton of screws but it almost feels like it is glued in.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

That's one clean beautiful S+ can you please post more pictures of it, I am restoring the same model and I need some photo's of a example slot machine.

Thanks

David
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version