**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

Bally EVO "Blazing Sevens" selling, not sure how much $$$?

(1/4) > >>

shortrackskater:
I worked for a month, busting my butt to get a Bally Evo operational. After some serious thought, I think I want to sell it. It's just too complex for me. It's working and I have lots of parts - working MPU, 2 "suitcases" that are not working, wiring, power supply, transformers, etc... I also have another game for it as well.
Does anyone have any idea what I should ask for this thing? I'm in Southern California. I'd probably list it on Ebay and Craigslist.

CVslots:
Did ya post about this one??? O did I just miss it? EVOs are not typically a "stump and dump" kinda gig, as there are certain things that go out, and others that never go out!

What's the issue? And please, just humore me, and Post them again, if I missed them the first time!

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: CVslots on December 02, 2014, 10:42:01 PM ---Did ya post about this one??? O did I just miss it? EVOs are not typically a "stump and dump" kinda gig, as there are certain things that go out, and others that never go out!

What's the issue? And please, just humore me, and Post them again, if I missed them the first time!

--- End quote ---

Here's the six page thread from May of this year. You send me the clear chip and another chip that I don't even remember what it's for!

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=1857.0

I really LIKE this machine but it just too much. It had been off for a month and a half or so. I flipped it on and got "mains corrupted ram clear needed" something like that. It ended up being the lithium battery. I had a spare on my spare MPU and after doing the lengthy clear and set procedure, it's back up and running... mostly. There's still an intermittent buzz in the speakers. They work now. I have the rake jammed open because I kept getting a weird "reverse coin" error. You sent me the optics board that goes below the CC but that didn't seem to be the issue. It may just be the coin comparitor but I'm done dumping money in this machine. It's still a COOL machine though!

shortrackskater:
Roz are you still sleeping?  :zzzz:
Is everyone asleep? Come on - I know there's hundreds of EVO experts out here!  :rotfl:

CVslots:
Well, if they aren't sleeping already, they will be after reading 6 pages of posts from May! Geez!  :duh: :duh:

Since you've been messing around with it lately, why don't you try a new post, stating what the current symptoms are, and what HAS been done. Just a quick recap to get everyone up to speed.

If you don't want to fix the game, then you're probably looking $100 for it, if there's people in your area that would consider buying a non-working machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version