**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games
S2000 after acting weird after using keychip
(1/1)
Newbooty:
hello,

So tonight I tried to use a keychip 00017 that I bought from of ebay to change the payout on a 501 board. This is a triple-triple diamond 3 reel. The first attempt said access to the keychip failed.  The second time I had access to the menu, but I had no access to menu number 7.1.2. The only option was the denomination setup.  So i thought I am going to just put reboot the machine and post on the Forum.

The machine rebooted and immediately spun the wheels and paid out about 6 coins.  Now when I put 3 coins in the reels automatically start.   The bet 1 credit is not available at all when putting coins in.  If I win credits then everything works normally, until I have to put quarters in.  Also weird is that the Play Max credits do not light after putting 3 coins in. The wheels just spin.

Thanks for your help
Newbooty:
I just put a $20 through the bill validator.  It spun once and used 3 credits.  All buttons are working as they should as long as there is credit on the credit meter.  Now here is the kicker.  I put 3 coins in with the credits from the $20 still showing on the credits. When I drop the 3rd coin the reels spin.
sixcardmark:
Try using either a key 31 or 45.  Key 17 is for game king.
lookes:
Remember you can't have any credits on the machine when key chipping. Key 45 would be your best bet.
Newbooty:
The machine had no credits.  Do you think using the 17 keychip could cause this behavior?
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version