**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

moved evo cabinet now monitor doesn't power on

<< < (2/3) > >>

john398:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on October 07, 2016, 08:29:28 AM ---It sounds like you might not be getting power to the CRT.  When you power up, is there any static on the screen that you can feel?

--- End quote ---

no static at all, I would expect at least a message saying loss video single, tube in back also does not glow, so I think your right

shortrackskater:
Can you check the plug where the chassis slides into? It's probably fine but once in a while the pins can get shoved back out of the housing. Same thing for the CRT side, although those are usually fine.

john398:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on October 07, 2016, 09:12:02 AM ---Can you check the plug where the chassis slides into? It's probably fine but once in a while the pins can get shoved back out of the housing. Same thing for the CRT side, although those are usually fine.

--- End quote ---

when you say where chassis slides into do you just mean the monitor chasis? I know they suitcase and the cpu most be connected fine because all the lights come on, I did not realize monitor slides out on a chasis too I will check that

john398:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on October 07, 2016, 09:12:02 AM ---Can you check the plug where the chassis slides into? It's probably fine but once in a while the pins can get shoved back out of the housing. Same thing for the CRT side, although those are usually fine.

--- End quote ---

that was it the monitor came loose from its plug, thanks so much 

shortrackskater:
Glad to hear.  :applause:
Post a picture of the working machine when you can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version