**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
Pressing Button to Add Credits For Free Play on S-Plus Machines
(1/9) > >>
twinfire:
Being able to simply press a button that would add as many credits as you like into the machine would be awesome!

Hey member “stayouttadabunker” did this DIY circuit board for adding credits to machine link here: https://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=2044.msg15303#msg15303 ever come to fruition?

This would be awesome if this ever made it to the finish line as I would love to rig this up on my S+ machine.

Unfortunately, the thread seemed to die off.

Any of you know about assembling such a board or something similar that would do the same thing?

Stayouttadabunker:
haha...Holy old thread Batman!!

I never bought the gadget, but I did make my own free play for an S+.
It's really easy...you won't be able to use the bill acceptor, or drop any coins but it's pretty simple to do.

What I did was solder two wires ( about 2 feet long) to the Service Credit button on the coin-in optics board, underneath the coin comparitor.
Run two 2 wires to the two normally-open tabs on a button switch.
Remove the Bet One Credit button switch out from underneath the button deck, (let it hang freely) and replace it with the one you made.
Then, disable the door optics by disconnecting the 2-pin harness from the door optic.
Turn on the power switch and close the door.
You can press the Bet One Credit button up to Max bet, and hit the Spin button all night long for free! :rotfl:
Have fun!
twinfire:
Hi Stayouttadabunker,

I was hoping you built the circuit board that member “dupuhini” designed and was building at the time. His circuit board would allow you to issue as many credits into the machine as you wanted with just one press of a momentary button.

All the instructions were available for free download in his post here: https://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=2044.msg16402#msg16402

Does this ring any bells?

Many were in a frenzy about it at the time & over 300 people downloaded it! Heck, I downloaded it too yesterday just to see what it was.

I was hoping you followed through with the building of that board so you could share how well it worked.
Pitts256:
I've made several coin simulators for S2000's and they work very well. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't function in an S-Plus with a harness change.

They are Arduino based, I use UNO's and NANO's.

The code can be modified to pulse for 1 coin, 2 coin, 3 coin and more.

If interested I'll put together a build file.
Stayouttadabunker:

--- Quote from: twinfire on December 18, 2023, 09:36:27 PM ---Hi Stayouttadabunker,
I was hoping you built the circuit board that member “dupuhini” designed and was building at the time...

--- End quote ---

haha...I was wondering what a small bag of PIC16F84A chips were for?
I still have them.  :rotfl:
I guess I started to collect the parts needed to build it, but got too busy too finish it.
Life gets in the way!   :Tongue_Out:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version