Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators

DBV 145 help

<< < (3/4) > >>

Border01:
Will try thank you

Jim:
Please post pictures of your machine, we can't help you without pictures. I can't help in that regard. people can suggest many things, but until we see what you have we are wasting our time!

BIG CLUE THAT I SEE,  if you have a S plus machine, you might have a aftermarket bill unit, no factory machines ever had a side mount cash box, in 25 years I have never seen one!

the other item that is confusing, SH models were typically on Bally and Williams machines,  ID011 is a protocol for Sigma machines, which did have side mount cash boxes,

So you can see the issue, potential Bally head, with a Sigma protocol in a IGT machine???

Need pictures

hope this helps

Jim

Stayouttadabunker:

--- Quote from: Border01 on January 28, 2024, 09:30:59 AM ---I’m having issues reducing photo size. It’s an IGT Haywire and triple diamond deluxe

--- End quote ---

Email the photos to yourself.
You will be given an option to change the size.
Or ask someone nearby that knows how to reduce thesize of an photograph?

Border01:
Pictures

Photos consolidated by moderator. For future, you can put up to FIVE photos in one reply. :yes:

Sunrise Side:
I was wrong. I have an external DBV for early S+ which bolts to outside of machine. Yours is internal. Right side of reels. I'm not familiar with that version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version