**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
IGT Double diamond S Plus, RESTORATION
<< < (18/49) > >>
shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: David Walz on May 10, 2024, 07:31:57 AM ---Having to wait on parts in Alaska is like being tortured at Christmas time. You know it's coming, you just have to be patient.  :soapbox_3:

USPS is the only way to have parts shipped up here cheap, cost effective, however it's a slow moving postage system. And we're not in an emergency so I just have to wait. I never had two slot machines needing repairs at once, so trying to keep it together is a challenge.

--- End quote ---

David Walz:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on May 10, 2024, 08:41:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: David Walz on May 10, 2024, 07:31:57 AM ---Having to wait on parts in Alaska is like being tortured at Christmas time. You know it's coming, you just have to be patient.  :soapbox_3:

USPS is the only way to have parts shipped up here cheap, cost effective, however it's a slow moving postage system. And we're not in an emergency so I just have to wait. I never had two slot machines needing repairs at once, so trying to keep it together is a challenge.

--- End quote ---
[/quotes

Absolutely slower than snail snot.  :rotfl:
--- End quote ---
David Walz:
We have a package in the mail today.  :mail_2:
The coin tray and the 110v electrical cord.

:wav: :wav: :wav:

David Walz:
 :thank_you:
David Walz:
I have no idea what this is for, I installed it correctly. Looks like a deck vent from the Titanic.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version