**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

HELP! Need VALUE of diode D9 on Bally EVO

(1/2) > >>

shortrackskater:
I need the value of D9 on the Bally EVO MPU board. Mine is burned out. Can ANYONE help???

CVslots:
Don't know what D9 is or does. The schematics don't tell you what each component does? If not then, I'd say just replace the burnt component, and hope for the best. I couldn't tell you if D9 is needed or not for the game to play.

Is the game all back together now? And what happens at start-up? Darrell said he has a couple of EVO CDR if you end up needing one. They will not open if you they are out of the machine (not powered). We use a straightened out paper clip to open them, just to verify the CD is actually in there.

EVO kits are not everyday finds, so lets hope all the software is there. These are fun games, basically their the Bally version of the I-Game. We've had Felix the Cat, Harvey Kormans Last Resort, 99 Bottles of Beer, Sunset Beach, and some luau one.

shortrackskater:
I can't replace the diode because it's burned in half. I just need someone to look at their bally evo mpu at the D9 diode... top left corner. The value should be written on it. MY parts store closes soon!
There's no power going to the CDR... at start up. The LED light on the MPU for +12vdc is out.

CVslots:
Oh! You are trying to ID D9! Let me go downstairs and get a pic if I can. I'm not sure if we have any boards here or not. Stay tuned...

shortrackskater:
Thank you! I just called... you can ignore that! It should just be written right on top of D9.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version