**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > BALLY Game Maker

Gamemaker Jurisdictions and $3000 Limit

(1/1)

Tacman:
Getting Past the $3000 Limit with Jurisdiction Settings

I wanted to get past the $3000.00 limit on my Bally GameMaker.  I figured out how to do it.  It took a lot of testing, but I finally figured it out.  It involves the Jurisdiction setting.  I tried several, but finally found that the #8 setting (designed for Puerto Rico) works perfectly, without any limits.  Thought I'd post my finding here in case anyone else was interested.

If you want to do it, simply do a RAM SET Clear and then change the jurisdiction to #8.  Then set up the other settings as usual.  Here's a list of my settings in case you're interested. 

RAM Image Checksum Correct
EEPROM Chip Correct

Current Jurisdiction:  8
Primary Host:  None
Secondary Host:  None
SAS Version:  None
Chassis Type:  Upright
Coin Acceptor: Coin Acceptor & COD Board
Bill Acceptor:  JCM WBA
Printer Type: None
Hopper Type:  Coin
Door Type:  Pulsed Optic
Double Down: On
Tournament:  Off
EFT:  Disabled
Residual Credit Mode:  Gamble or Atten. Pay
Win Evaluation Performance:  Legacy
Cabinet Configuration:  Video

I have 2 different boards:

Board 1 Mains:  21.04.24
Board 2 Mains: 72.04.24

I also set mine to a "tokenized" game (set at $1000).  Mine's a quarter machine, so it thinks a quarter is $1000.  I also set it to the following multi-denominations (but this would need to vary based on the games you might have installed):  $10, $20, $25, $50, and $100.

If you do this, you will likely need to adjust your hopper limits as well.  Here's what I have set:

Win Lockup:  $10,000,000.00
   Coin Hopper Lockup: $40,000.00*
   Credit Meter High:  $20,000,000.00

*$40,000.00 would yield 40 "tokens" (quarters).

And finally,  I changed the Bill Validator Channel Setting to 5 (to increase what it thinks each bill is -- it thinks a $100 bill is $100,000!).  Life is good.  I'll post a separate document explaining the Bill Validator settings that I played with.

And just to have it in one place, here's what I read are the descriptions for the Jurisdiction settings:

Locked      VLC
1      International 60 Hz
2      (Locked) New Jersey
3      (Locked) GLI
4      International 50 Hz
5      Default
6      Uruguay
7      South Africa
8      Puerto Rico
9      Delaware
10      New Mexico
11      OLGC
12      Swiss B No Bet Limit
13      Swiss A Bet Limit
14      USAF 2000 Win Limit
15      USAF No Win Limit

I tested them all.  Some had some really weird results.  For example, 7 (South Africa) solved the $3000 limit, but everything played very SLOWLY.  8 (Puerto Rico) was the only one that worked perfectly and also eliminated the $3000 limit.

Hope you find this helpful and enjoy!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version