General NLG Chat > Joke of the day & silly humor - post 'em here! Warning: NSFW !!!

Joke of the day & silly humor - post 'em here! Warning: NSFW !!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

rokgpsman:
Here's a couple of funny pictures, at least I think so. One is legendary Chicago Cubs announcer Harry Caray planting a big smooch on a future presidential wanna-be. Her eyes and mouth look like she is getting into the moment, but I am always misreading women.

The other photo (fake- you think!) is Trump giving Hillary some of what Hillary needs.

shortrackskater:

okay we've strayed from my silly clean one, but that last picture was funny !!  :rotfl:

shortrackskater:
Joke for Tuesday:

What did Spock find in the Enterprises's toilet?

The captain's log!

shortrackskater:
Hmmmm no one seems to be here.  :sleep:
Well I'll keep trying.
Joke for Friday - a Craigslist ad.
I troll CL for slots and always get angry when I see people trying to sell pachislo's as "Las Vegas" slot machines, or "Real" slot machines. Today I see another and the title is:

Las Vegas Slot Machine with Stand - $300

And the main picture is the STAND with a snippet of the lower part of this alleged "Las Vegas" slot machine.
I can see it's obviously a pachislo but I click on to see the next picture to confirm this is yet another Craigslist liar.
BUT to my amazement... it really IS a Las Vegas slot machine, of sorts.  :rotfl:

Joeylc:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version