**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Scientific Games (TwinStar, ArgOS)

Twinstar games on a Blade

(1/1)

idesign:
The Blade is much easier to set up to play Twinstar dual screen games than on a A2 22/22.  No jumpers or special video card is required.  You still need a matching BIOS for Argos, as well as the installer, OS, Windows and games software, paytable dongle and switch.  There are limitations though.  From my experience testing varies game software, the Blade plays Lock-It Link games as well as 3 Fortunes.  A few other games will play but the screens are split and because there is no ideck, the deck image in on the bottom monitor. The games will play this way though.  I included some pics below as examples.

coolwavepic:
What MPU on the that cabinet will work? Will this not work on a BB2 conversion to BB3? Good info Jeff!

idesign:
MPU is standard 3.2 with 8gb ram.  Won't play on a BB2 with BB3 in it cuz it's USB touch only.  I actually got to point of installing a game but could not due to lack of touch screen.

idesign:
On the USB touch screen issue, I was thinking that if the touch screen controller was changed to a USB it might work or change the monitor to a USB type.  I no longer have a BB2 so can't test that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version