TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases

100+ Year Old Wood Repurposed For Antique Slot Stand

<< < (2/3) > >>

Blake:

--- Quote from: jay on November 03, 2023, 12:57:33 PM ---Do you charge for shipping   :rotfl:

Looks Amazing !!

--- End quote ---

LOL.  Thank you

Blake:

--- Quote from: Tilt on November 03, 2023, 01:06:51 PM ---Looks fantastic!  I wish I had wood working skills, but I can't even cut a straight line with a radial arm saw  :24:

You should put a little plate or note on the inside with the history behind it, because it will last another 100 years easily!

--- End quote ---

My woodworking skills are still quite amateur as well.  A lot of trial and error.  Thats a great idea to keep the history with the machine.  I will be sure to do that.  Thanks

Blake:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 03, 2023, 03:30:46 PM ---Blake,

Welcome and Nicely Done! Where did you purchase your plaque and claw feet?  I see people looking for them so, it would be nice to have it saved to the forum.  Love the old mechanical slots.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  I'm glad I stumbled upon this group.  Lots of great info and expertise.  Yes I will get the info and add it to this thread.

Blake:

--- Quote from: Pinballwizard55 on November 04, 2023, 06:07:26 AM ---Great job on the stand , there is nothing like quality from yesteryear. While we are on the topic of old mills slots am looking for a 25 cent reel mech for a mills black cherry.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx , the wizard .

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  Yea I couldn't agree more.  The old products were made to last.  As for the reel mech.  Let me get you a few contacts that you could try reaching out to. 

Blake:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 03, 2023, 03:30:46 PM ---Blake,

Welcome and Nicely Done! Where did you purchase your plaque and claw feet?  I see people looking for them so, it would be nice to have it saved to the forum.  Love the old mechanical slots.

--- End quote ---

I bought them from Mike @ specialty stands (618)593-6658.  Email is mike@specialtystands.com.  Very nice guy.  Not sure if he is continuing to make them or if I bought from a back stock.  But he had both brass and aluminum plaques for Mills, Jennings, and Callie slots.  As well as brass and aluminum claw feet.

Thanks
Blake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442