New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: reels index plate  (Read 1274 times)

Offline banzai

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • banzai New User has no influence.
  • NLG
reels index plate
« on: April 23, 2023, 10:04:21 AM »
Hello
is there someone have the "P-925a" drawing ?
i would like make a new disk with cutter laser but Teeth rating is not on this drawing
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 10:28:21 AM by banzai »

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
Re: reels index plate
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 08:38:32 PM »
I've never seen a drawing for a 20 stop game that shows the radius to the "bottoms" of the teeth before the slots are cut. 

it's actually not critical since even the shallowest slot is removing more material from the bottom, but is has to be deep enough to stop the reel spin rather than kicking the arm back and rotating to a deeper slot.

below is a 25 stop machine that shows the teeth slopes are 120 degrees, but note the radius of the disc is a little larger than a 20 stop disc.

I'd just measure one of the discs you have, or layout your dimensions on top of a scan of one of your original discs.  It may be easiest to measure the teeth edge angle like the 25 stop diagram shows and see if that makes sense to produce a tooth depth.

the BR and BL values look like they are just the error off the centerline resulting from using the same radius slot at different slot depths.

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 04:49:00 AM »
thanks you very much  :thank_you:

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 09:38:53 AM »
Hello
i make 3 news disk with laser cutter is done

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2023, 09:44:07 AM »
hello
did you have the schematic ref :
W1046-164
W1041-323-324-325  contact plate for a bally 742-1G please

thanks

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2023, 01:40:25 PM »
I put the unprocessed schematic for the 742A-1G on https://bingo.cdyn.com/slots/

I don't have the w-1041-[323, 324, 325] diagram.  However, comparing the schematics for the 742A-1G and 742A-1J, the only difference in the reel wiper wiring is the 1J pays OR-OR-PL and the 1G doesn't.  The 1J docs on the above site has the reel wiper diagram.

kinda odd that per my other docs, the two machines use the same glass and top signs ... so either that's a doc error or the OR-OR-PL pay on the 1J is a mystery pay that isn't on the glass.

there are a couple differences in the game circuits between the 1G and 1J, but it's almost all the same.  Most importantly, looks like the plug wiring is the same on both games.

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2023, 09:03:38 AM »
 :thank_you:
you are right this my mystery  pay out

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 10:28:49 AM »
looks like ya did a great job on making the index discs.

can you post more information, costs to make them, etc.?  If you want to share the cad files, that'd be great also.

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 12:23:13 AM »
Hello

the cost price of the three discs is 48 euros,
I draw in CAD an empty disc and create the teeth one by one according to their depth, then I can leave them on the circumference of the disc,
as ca I can make several variants from a basic drawing, it also takes a physical disc to compare the trace with this one,
  because it is necessary to correct the angle of rotation, so that the teeth are perfectly aligned to the original.

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 02:03:08 AM »
Hello
I would like to remake the discs of my 742-10 tic tac toe, would you have the plan M220-70-71-72 for reels tapes stp

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2023, 09:22:51 PM »
tapes and index discs below.  Discs are p-484-[112-114]

there's 742A-10A-C machines that used a m-220-227 tape on reel 1 and p-484-224 discs probably for a higher payback percentage.

unfortunately, I don't have any scans for the tape symbols.  If you have a tape and a scanner, please email a 300dpi color scan(s) of the symbols on the tapes to slotpics@cdyn.com.  Don't need the whole tape, just one of each symbol.  A flat as possible picture would work if no scanner.

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2023, 10:10:20 AM »

Hello
my first band does not correspond with the M220-70, the symbols circled in red are replaced by PL-CH-OR ,and the tape is STT1-A
can be the M220-227?

Do you have plan P484-224?

i am not understand something ex: the 8   symbol  has the number 5 depth assigned on the first roll (STT1)   and the same symbol becomes 6 depth on the roll 2 (STT2)!?
It's like that with multiple symbols
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 11:16:07 AM by banzai »

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2023, 11:14:30 AM »

Hello
my first band does not correspond with the M220-70, the symbols circled in red are replaced by PL-CH-OR ,and the tape is STT1-A
can be the M220-227?

Do you have plan P484-224?

i am not understand something ex: the 8   symbol  has the number 5 depth assigned on the first roll and the same symbol becomes 6 depth on the roll 2 !?
It's like that with multiple symbols

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2023, 02:02:45 PM »
yup, STTT-1A is m-220-227 - see below

the same symbols can be at different depths on different reels - the depth just positions the wipers, and you can wire the wiper boards however you want.

sometimes the same symbol is at different depths on the same reel.  A typical example would be a game with scatter pays.  e.g. a symbol with a money honey symbol above/below it could position the wipers differently so the game could detect the money honey symbols off the payline.

Offline banzai

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2023, 02:18:40 AM »
FOR THIS EXPLANATION AND THESE DOCUMENTS

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal