New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S Plus guts gone  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
S Plus guts gone
« on: April 26, 2023, 07:10:26 PM »
Pretty glass, but they should have looked inside before buying it.
I could use some help determining what SS number this game should have as my searches through the databases have not given me a clue
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S Plus guts gone
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 07:22:28 PM »
2CBP has always had a problem in the S+ Bible.
I don't know why? :Scratch-Head:
But yeah...that 2CBP DoubleDollar/5Bar/Cherry is a real oddball game...I've rarely seen them.

Closest I see but isn't it is in the 2CM ages of the Bible...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%202CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Jackpot-T%20Bar-Cherry%20(2%20Coin%20.htm
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 07:53:19 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 07:36:31 PM »
That is not a 2 coin BAP. It is a 2CM.

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 07:54:06 PM »
It is a 2 coin, bar 5, cherry, dollar emblem. I looked up the reel 1 tape number and did not see the game description listed.

• Topic Moderator
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 07:58:32 PM »
Hmm...It doesn't look like a "multiplier" game SCM?
It would say so on the award glass....but I can't make the picture larger/clearer to see.  :sherlock:

I think I actually have it in storage but I have way too much glass to sort thru at 11PM on the east coast...lol

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 08:01:25 PM »
Why not?  Awards are same for 1 coin to 2 coin except double.  BAP would be totally different.

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2023, 08:02:48 PM »
I agree with you SCM.
What I meant to say is that when it's a multiplier game, it usually says so on the awards glass?
Such as "2x" and "4x"    or    "5x" and "10x" for example?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2023, 08:09:21 PM »
I think it's just a 2cm Double Dollar/5 Bar/Cherry showing what it pays with the doublers.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2023, 08:38:41 PM »
What I meant to say is that when it's a multiplier game, it usually says so on the awards glass?
Such as "2x" and "4x"    or    "5x" and "10x" for example?

I think you're misunderstanding what a "coin multiplier" (CM) game is versus a Buy-A-Pay (BAP).

Not all coin multiplier games have a multiplier symbol like Double Diamond or Five Times Pay. A "coin multiplier" game just means that the paytable values increase by the number of coins played multiplied by the base paytable (sometimes with a larger jackpot for the top award on max coins played).

For example, here's a 3 coin multiplier game (even though there's no multiplier symbols on the paytable) -- all of the awards are simply multiples of how many coins are played:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2023, 08:42:17 PM »
 :I_agree_1:  With a BAP some symbols are worthless until you play (buy) a 2nd or 3rd (even a 4th) coin.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2023, 08:43:12 PM »
I think it's just a 2cm Double Dollar/5 Bar/Cherry showing what it pays with the doublers.

You are exactly correct. Excellent observation. I'm not sure I would have even caught that.

Badbaud: this is your game (just with an alternate glass that spells out the payouts more, as sixcardmark figured out):
http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%202CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Dollar-5%20Bar-Cherry%20(2%20Coin%20M.htm
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2023, 09:00:46 PM »
Thanks, that looks like a good starting point, onward to the brains

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2023, 09:42:19 AM »
I wrote a note to Shorttrackskater to see if he or someone could fix the 2CBP sheets in the S+ Bible on the Homepage?
Maybe you could look at it Kev?

This is a link to it...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%202CBP/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus.htm

Although I totally agree with you guys, I always thought that a true CM game could multiply awards even if played with a single coin.

A BAP game cannot do that....you would have to add coins to be eligible for the doubled awards in a separate column?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 10:10:09 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2023, 09:38:44 PM »
I wrote a note to Shorttrackskater to see if he or someone could fix the 2CBP sheets in the S+ Bible on the Homepage?
Maybe you could look at it Kev?

The files are missing for some reason, and that's why we get a blank page when clicking on the link. I don't know who originally created the bible or if they might still have the files that belong in that folder?

Although I totally agree with you guys, I always thought that a true CM game could multiply awards even if played with a single coin.

If the game is one that has a multiplier symbol (like Double Diamond or Five Times Pay), yes, even a single coin bet can have a payout multiplied if the special symbol lands as part of a winning combination. Again, the "coin multiplier" terminology has nothing to do with whether or not there's a multiplier symbol in the game. It simply means that every payout is a multiple of the number of coins wagered. If a cherry pays 5 with a 1-coin bet, it would pay 10 with a 2-coin bet, 15 with a 3-coin bet, etc.

A BAP game cannot do that....you would have to add coins to be eligible for the doubled awards in a separate column?

What makes a game a "buy-a-pay" game is if there are award categories that are only eligible if the coin(s) for those awards have been played. As such, you have to "buy" different payouts.

Take a look at Sizzling 7s. If you only play one coin, you won't get paid anything if you land three red 7s. You have to "buy" payouts for red sevens by playing at least two coins.

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2023, 06:31:39 AM »
While a 3CM game, like the very popular Double Diamond, has in the 3rd column a top award payout of 2500 credits - instead of 2400.
Although not an exact multiple of 3, but so what right? It's still a "multiplier"...but I see what you mean...lol

I do hope someone finds the chip that Badbaud needs!

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2023, 09:28:53 AM »
I thought Rick Hunter did the bible.  I could be wrong of course, just ask my wife, she will vouch for that.  :)

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2023, 08:48:44 PM »
While a 3CM game, like the very popular Double Diamond, has in the 3rd column a top award payout of 2500 credits - instead of 2400.
Although not an exact multiple of 3, but so what right? It's still a "multiplier"...but I see what you mean...lol

I do hope someone finds the chip that Badbaud needs!
I found them in my box of saved chips.

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2023, 06:32:00 PM »
Badbaud: this is your game (just with an alternate glass that spells out the payouts more, as sixcardmark figured out):
http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%202CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Dollar-5%20Bar-Cherry%20(2%20Coin%20M.htm

It's close but that chip might NOT work.
The ss3202 does not have the 2nd award programmed into the REEL prom.
The award of 400 credits is not listed in the programmed awards.

ss3208, 3209, 3210
as well as ss3085, 3043 and 3239 may work and DO have the award of 400 programmed in the file.

***Update***

Although the 400 award isn't in the programming, it is in the tests.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 05:58:48 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2023, 07:01:44 PM »
Double - Double - 5bar = 400

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2023, 07:51:58 PM »
I agree with you SCM.
That's one of three possible ways to win that 400 award.
Look at the SS3202, :sherlock: it's not in there...either a typo or programming error  :scratch-head_3:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal