New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Monte Carlo 1975 (1117) payout problem  (Read 797 times)

Offline SPN

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • SPN New User barely matters.SPN New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Bally Monte Carlo 1975 (1117) payout problem
« on: April 29, 2023, 07:29:12 AM »
Hello guys 🤗

I’m working on a Bally Monte Carlo model 1117 (Danish version)

I think it has a payout issue on the fifth reel, it’s only pay out two cherry from the right side not when it’s only one cherry and so on, or any other combinations from the right, but from the left side all combinations are working great, it pays out 2 coins on one the cherry but zero from the right..

What is the different when you have payout from both sides?

Anyone have any idea where I can start to check?

Thanks

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
Re: Bally Monte Carlo 1975 (1117) payout problem
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 11:56:37 AM »
is it a single coin game, or do you need to insert 2 coins to get the right-to-left pay enabled?

you don't have a schematic, right?

usually on the more complex games there are diodes on the reel wipers, so you can't simply check for continuity or measure ohms thru the reels. 

with  none of the right-to-left pays working except the 2 cherries, usually it would be an issue with the feed wire from the coin unit disc - typically wire 92 or 93 ... but only multiple coin games have a coin unit.

got more pictures of the insides of the game?  Units in top compartment and reel wipers would help.

highest possible resolution pics emailed to slotpics@cdyn.com or stuffed on a cloud drive someplace for download would be great.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 06:11:29 PM by wolftalk »

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 02:34:28 PM »

Thanks for your reply Wolftalk!

Yes it’s a single coin game and only one coin each pull!

I just found a major problem on the fifth reel wiper arm, one finger is broken! It’s a 12 finger wiper arm without any diodes..

Here’s a picture of the broken reel wiper..

I’m not sure I have a 12 finger reel wiper to replace but is there any good ways to fix it, any tips ?

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 03:48:25 PM »
Seen at least one machine that had a finger add by soldering with reinforcement and or overlapping.
I’ll see what I have laying around. The sections might not be the same.
But with a little soldering and snipping in the same configuration it should work.

Check inside the machine using a bright light, it’s possible the finger is still in the machine.

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 06:24:18 PM »
also verify the rivets under that wiper finger are wired.

if you have an unused arc of rivets under one of the fingers, you can rewire the reel wiper board make it work.  You may need to cut connections between the fingers and you'd certainly need to use a jumper wire to connect the repurposed finger to the top span of fingers.

it's probably easier to bodge a repair or replace the two-finger rivetted part and connect it to the adjacent finger with a wire ... if you have a spare wiper assembly with the 2-finger section on the top end (which may be all of the wipers regardless of the total number of fingers).

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 12:29:53 PM »

I have fixed the wiper finger and now everything seems to work fine with the reels and it also payout correctly :)

Now I found out that in the roulette mode the credit meter underpay when I win 50 coin that goes to the bank, it’s only counts up to around 43-46 coins, all the other payout and what goes to the bank works fine..

It pays out 50 coins but will not give 50 to the bank

Thanks 🤗

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 04:30:00 PM »
If there’s a 50 payout on the the payout step up unit.
The contracts blades might need to be adjusted.
Possibly they got depressed and bent forward.
Causing them to leave the receiver strips early.

Or the contacts are losing continuity towards the end and or cleaning might be in order.

Carefully add some arc to the blades. Observe the results.

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2023, 07:34:22 PM »
I've never seen the game or a schematic, so I'm just guessing that the bank is more-or-less a replay register.

is your hopper both mechanically stepped and electrically stepped, and it uses electrical stepping via score motor switches when it wants credits added to the bank?

even if your payout counter is only electrically stepped, there should be a score motor with switch(es) that generate the pulses to step up the payout counter and replay register.   Your goal is to figure out the circuit that is stepping the register and look for dirty/misadjusted switches.  Easy with a schematic, more tedious tracing and verifing wires without one.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal