Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Other Bill Validators
Pyramid 7400 model
(1/1)
Delma:
Having a bill acceptor issue where the bill acceptor seems to be operating fine but won't take money. When I say won't take money I mean sometimes the bill get half way in and then reverses, sometimes it make it further and then reverses. I say operating fine as the power is on, the blue lights are flashing, and when pressing the diagnostics button it has a steady light indicating acceptor has no errors. Yet I can sit here for an hour and only get the acceptor to take one bill. As my knowledge on bill acceptors is very minimal, I guess the question is do I need to purchase a new one or is there anything I can do to fix this one.

This model is APEX-7400-DB1-USA
I have APEX-7600-UB3- USA bill acceptors in probably about 5 Life of luxury machines
The majority of the LOL machines I have use the OZZ Coupon bill acceptors.

With me having so many machines using the OZZ acceptors I have plenty to spare. When I place an OZZ in this machine the acceptor takes the money no problem but the credits aren't awarded to the machine. Same thing happens when I place a APEX 7600 in this machine. Do I need to specifically purchase an APEX 7400 like the one that's already there or can I use another option? Do I need to flash another bill acceptor? Do I need to clear machine and set up again?

Pics below
Andariego:
Hello Delma, this is my first post on this site, I have a friend who has gaming machines and they use this model of bill validator, I am an electronics technician so he asked me to review one of these validators, for the same reasons you describe in your post. Upon inspection I found that one of the bands that are placed inside when removing the bill holder was damaged, check it out, maybe you have the same problem. good luck.
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version