**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines

Possible Purchase

(1/3) > >>

xcopy:
I found the following on craigslist and wondering if its worth it or might be more bother than worth trying to get up and running.  I guess the 1st machine is having a problem now too, something about door open error.  I not even sure of the manufacture at this point but googling  one appears to be Aristocrat. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on them unless they are difficult to get parts for.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks

1ST MACHINE Video slot machine " Cougar " Nickel machine w/bill validator.... works Great
2nd machine video slot machine " Chicken" w/bonus game . w/bill validator When I turned it on yesterday the moniter did not come on.. Everything else worked fine before that..both come with stands . I need the space,,, I have to sell them....... $ 200 or best offer call or email
man cave , slot machine , game room ,

buybestslots:
great price the boards on the bad one should sell for more the then asking of both

xcopy:
OK, I was just concerned that if they are in fact Aristocrats it seems they may be a little harder to work on and information a little harder to come by then say an IGT.  I guess if I pick them up worse case I part them out.
Thanks for the help

buybestslots:
get right clear and  setup chips and they are easy , we buy 50 mk  at a time and have paid  more each than your seller wants for  2 , its a great deal just look on ebay , imo they have the best video slots
go get them

slots-4-u:
where are you located???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442