**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

Identify S2000 Board game

(1/1)

Akriegs:
i had a working S2000 .25 slot machine this morning. I received a new Gen2 printer today and tested in my working S2000 machine. I took to my new slot and added it and thought it may work because a printer was installed at 1 time a while back. I hot cash out and the issues started. my frist error was call attendant hopper empty. I went thought the options in setting #3 and found nothing. I purchased a key chip recently (17 and 97) installed on the board and nothing happened. I put the game chip back and when it boots up it now say call attendant i hot the reset button a few times and it now says game type mismatch. Things i noticed. during bootup it was showing 1 cent as denom and acting like a multi denom machine. I was able to get to the options menu but it only gives me options 1 2 and 4. no number 3 game options. Am i using the correct key chip for this board. I cant find the model but it looks like a 1952XXX board. I am not sure if i can post youtube link but if its not barred please check the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5TRiplkLNi4
I also have 2 other 1952-2 and 1952-0 boards is it alright if i swap the chips to this other board?

Akriegs:
UPADATE. i found out the board is a 755. I also removed the Vaarta Battery. But i have the little 3.6 battery attached to the back of the board. I am guessing the clear chip i need is not the 97 and 17 chips. Should i use  IVC224 & Key 0045 ?

Akriegs:
After reading through the entire message board for clear chip and key info. I found my Game Chip is SG000363 and clear chip 17 should work.  Does the PCB model have anything to do with the type of clear chip i need to use?
My p/n is 75510502. Can anyone verify if clear chip 17 will work on this board?

Akriegs:
So i solved my own issue myself. I used the clear chip and reset everything back to normal. Printer is now installed and working.

Stayouttadabunker:
Those last 3 numbers on the rectangular white label stuck to the circuit board are the version of MPU you have.... a 502.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version