**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Reel Games
How to perform a SafeRam Clear on a Bally S6000
(1/3) > >>
a69mopar:
Partial clear shown.  Press and hold test and pseudo coin buttons for a complete clear(the display should show CH C  then CL C)

https://youtu.be/APUKZKrRMME

*** If you have the leave in clear/mains, then the instructions are in one of the replies in this thread

Thanks,
Wayne
boromfc632:
This video was a great help. I want to thank you for making such a great video.

I have a question, I hope you could help. I have the same machine but when I did the safe ram clear and I turned the machine back on the only error code that I got was 3.1.

What does that mean and how do I clear it so my machine is functional again?
metex:
Hi, sometimes I get a 0.1 error code,I don't know exactly what it is,I just do a partial ram clear, if that can't solve your problem, maybe you have to try a hard ram clear using 2 ram clear chip u28 and u43.
Badbaud:

--- Quote from: a69mopar on February 12, 2014, 02:45:28 PM ---Partial clear shown.  Press and hold test and pseudo coin buttons for a complete clear(the display should show CH C  then CL C)

https://youtu.be/APUKZKrRMME

Thanks,
Wayne

--- End quote ---

Before Bally moved on to bigger and better boards they came up with a final U28 and U43 that would work with any game set and had the additional feature of clearing the RAM by simply turning DSW1-8 on then holding down TEST and PUSEDO to get CHC then CLC. Power down, turn DSW1-8 off and the board is ready for game play.
dcardman:
I bought leave in safe ram clear chips.  When I perform the procedure shown in the video nothing happen. I get no error codes nothing resets. In my sw1 a shunt block and #8 is still connected (which would me on) so I should be getting the "CH C followed by CL C" but it doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version