New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi
Chicagoland Show Fall 2014
(1/9) > >>
Tacman:
Well, its time again! The next Chicagoland Show is Nov. 14, 15 & 16, 2014. We usually have a member pre-show meet at a McDonalds near the show on Saturday. During this meet, members will bring machines, parts and other items for sale, trade, barter or just FREE!
Here is a link to the website and maps to the show and meet:

http://www.chicagolandshow.com/

Dan (tacman)

Anyone coming to the show, please list any items you will be bringing or have available. I will add items in later posts. Hope to see you there!
777sizzler:
Hope it is a good turn out. Railroad used to enjoy going as well.  He is still in my prayers and memories--Was a jam up fella-That enjoyed going to this show also- More the meet and great in the lot.  --Damn. -777 and He knows who I am up above.  Have a great meet this year-Pile it up and show pics!- :Please_Post_Pictures_2: .
Harvs:
I  have a few S2000's, kits and parts.
vette6048:
I have a Bally Gamemagic trying to sell. Anybody interested? Works but I cannot get the sound to work. If I have no takers I will part out.
Tacman:
Hey, Louie, does that GameMagic use the deluxe sound board like the Gamemaker or is it a different system? The reason I ask is that I have a deluxe sound board you can have if you need it.

Dan (tacman)

Hey, C'mon guys, lets show a little interest and input for the pre-meet. I have a GameMaker with xtra MPU and a choptop S2000 Super Sizzling 7's and xtra BTP kit that are available. Box of free misc. will also be present.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version