Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors > Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors

Troubleshooting Coin Comparitor (24v?) on Cats n' Dogs IGT S plus

(1/2) > >>

Mixwell:
I recently bought this cats n' dogs igt s2000 for 200$ and I haven't been able to get the coin comparitor to take quarters. I've tried moving the quarter and reseating it to no avail. The white button underneath does work to add credits but even with reconnecting all the wires going into the comparitor multiple times I cannot get it to work. The LED light doesn't turn on when the door is shut completely, and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do. Side note I am rebuilding the hopper since it couldn't dispense any quarters.

Tilt:
That's not a S2000, it's a S+ so the 24VAC comparitor is the correct one. 

When the machine is booted and the door closed is "Insert Coin" illuminated? 

Mixwell:

--- Quote from: Tilt on September 20, 2023, 05:48:13 PM ---That's not a S2000, it's a S+ so the 24VAC comparitor is the correct one. 

When the machine is booted and the door closed is "Insert Coin" illuminated?

--- End quote ---

Yes, it used to, today I hit a hand pay while messing around so I'm waiting on my jackpot reset key to come in the mail. Any tips on where to get a replacement comparitor without burning a hole in my pocket?

sixcardmark:
After you get a JP reset key try putting a different quarter in the CC and turn the sensitivity adjuster screw counter clockwise.

Tilt:
Well if the insert coin was illuminated that means the machine was up and ready to accept a coin.  You can try turning the sensitivity down on the comparitor by using a small screwdriver and turning the adjustment counter-clockwise. 

When you dropped a coin in it before where did it go, to the hopper or to the coin tray?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version