Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors > Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors

Coins falling to tray plz help

<< < (2/2)

Justinrx:
Hello again!, sorry it took so long for me to respond back. Been crazy busy, thanks for your response, unfortunately my machine doesn't have a bill validator that's active, it was set up for coins only. I did get to try opening and closing the door a bunch of times though in hopes to clear errors... Probably like 10 times and then waited 10 seconds... the message consistently displayed.. insert coin, Play two credits after every door closing... But unfortunately the betting buttons still remain unlit and don't work to bet etc... I then again tried to put a coin in the machine and it gave the same message... Call attendant, open door M , coin in error.... And this happens every time I put a coin in the machine and I do hear the coins falling into the hopper now.  I would certainly be willing to try some tests if it's the door's optics ? Or if it's just the coin comparator? Thanks again in advance for any suggestions of what to try next ! 👍🤞

Tilt:
It won't accept a coin with the door open m message.  It looks like you have trace damage from the leaking battery and that's most likely the cause of your door error message.

lookes:
Yes it has Varta damaged traces. It looks repairable tho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version