**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Alpha V32 - Help with Rigging Switch Wires

(1/1)

skeletalpeacock:
Hi,

I kept getting open switch alerts on my Alpha V32 and found that a lot of wiring has been cut. What can I do here to make sure I can get the door alerts off and my CPU switch in order? Thanks!

Photo re-inserted using NLG file system. Please avoid using offsite image hosts. The photos always disappear over time making the thread useless in the future for anyone experiencing similar issues.
~moderator

sixcardmark:
Those two switches in MPU box will show as open door L if not bypassed.  They run to same two pins on the MPU board, they probably have been bypassed, can't tell from the pic. Do you get open door L? If not your open door alert is coming from elsewhere.

skeletalpeacock:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on February 11, 2024, 11:58:03 PM ---Those two switches in MPU box will show as open door L if not bypassed.  They run to same two pins on the MPU board, they probably have been bypassed, can't tell from the pic. Do you get open door L? If not your open door alert is coming from elsewhere.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reply! I do get open door L. And this is preventing me from seeing all of the options in the setup menu, so I'm stuck. I have attached a close up picture of the main CPU board and the menu. Can you tell me what needs a jumper or bridging?

sixcardmark:
Logic door switch circled:

skeletalpeacock:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on February 12, 2024, 05:19:35 PM ---Logic door switch circled:

--- End quote ---

Thanks. This removed the warning about door L.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version