**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > WMS Williams Video
Topper connections...fluorescent light...where to plug in?
(1/5) > >>
Yoeddy1:
Hey guys,

I just finished installing a topper on my BB1.  The candle lights up, the chaser lights light up, and the fluorescent light will light up.  The problem with the fluorescent though, is that I have to unplug the top box fluorescent light from port J.  So I can have either the fluorescent light for the topper or the florescent light for the top box.  I don't see another 5 connector molex port on the distribution board in the top box.  Where can I plug in the florescent lights for both?  Is there another port somewhere? 

Thanks,
Jason
Yoeddy1:
Nevermind guys.  I found a splitter with a 3 plug molex in the topper.  Just so happened that I had a cable kit that I bought from Rudy's that had this cable with it.  I ran it through the topper and down to the top box and connected it to the 3 port plug (unswitched AC I think).  Anyway, everything is working like a champ now.

Let me say this...WMS toppers are a PITA compared to the IGT toppers.  The cool thing though is that they have a remote with 4 different settings.  Dancing lights bright or dim, and solid lights bright or dim. 

They are sexy when they are set up!

Jason
Krusher:
Some pics or video? Would like to see this. Sounds cool by the description.

--- Quote from: Yoeddy1 on June 21, 2015, 11:50:10 PM ---Nevermind guys.  I found a splitter with a 3 plug molex in the topper.  Just so happened that I had a cable kit that I bought from Rudy's that had this cable with it.  I ran it through the topper and down to the top box and connected it to the 3 port plug (unswitched AC I think).  Anyway, everything is working like a champ now.

Let me say this...WMS toppers are a PITA compared to the IGT toppers.  The cool thing though is that they have a remote with 4 different settings.  Dancing lights bright or dim, and solid lights bright or dim. 

They are sexy when they are set up!

Jason

--- End quote ---
coolwavepic:
I can't get my led lights to work. Any suggestions?
Jimise:
Yes, pictures/video please !
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version