eBay and other online auction sites news and info > Found on eBay, Craigslist, or other similar sites
Bargain on Fleabay?
(1/2) > >>
Canaslot:
Whiz Bang Jackpots Bullseye Bonus sold for $250???
Tilt:
Maybe.  It's gone now.
jay:
Or pulled because its a scam.
Sometimes when something is too good to be true it is.

There was one seller on Flea bay that was offering all sorts of S+ kits - all the best themes.

If you were one of the lucky ones sometimes a kit would show up, unlikely to be the one you ordered, often a slant top kit. Chips were usually duds.
You would complain, he would ghost you, you would complain to Flea bay, he would show proof of delivery.
Eventually he got pulled but it went on for a long time.

I can't find the buyer beware on the old site for this guy but he was prolific.

If your referencing an add on flea bay pls post the seller, item number or at least a link. Others can then comment on the item and legitimacy of the seller.
Tilt:
There was a link posted.  The OP must have deleted it.  I clicked on it two minutes after he had posted it and the item was sold.

Here was the item:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364542913510

thesack12:
I purchased an item from that seller a couple weeks ago.  (IGT glitter bar, polygon topper assembly)

It was packaged well and shipped promptly. Unfortunately it didn't work properly.  However, the seller responded swiftly after reaching out to notify him it didn't work.  Despite it being listed as "no returns" he provided me a refund since he didn't have any other replacements in possession. He didn't even want me to return the defective topper.

I was disappointed the item didn't function properly, but stuff happens sometimes.  Seller was receptive and made it right, so I can't say anything bad about that seller. Since it was listed as "no returns accepted" he easily could have just ignored it or said all sales were final....

BTW, does anybody need parts from a somewhat functional glitter bar/poly assembly?  I'd rather not have it laying around, so You can have it for free if you want to pay for the shipping.  PM me if interested.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version