TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases
100+ Year Old Wood Repurposed For Antique Slot Stand
<< < (2/3) > >>
Blake:

--- Quote from: jay on November 03, 2023, 12:57:33 PM ---Do you charge for shipping   :rotfl:

Looks Amazing !!

--- End quote ---

LOL.  Thank you
Blake:

--- Quote from: Tilt on November 03, 2023, 01:06:51 PM ---Looks fantastic!  I wish I had wood working skills, but I can't even cut a straight line with a radial arm saw  :24:

You should put a little plate or note on the inside with the history behind it, because it will last another 100 years easily!

--- End quote ---

My woodworking skills are still quite amateur as well.  A lot of trial and error.  Thats a great idea to keep the history with the machine.  I will be sure to do that.  Thanks
Blake:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 03, 2023, 03:30:46 PM ---Blake,

Welcome and Nicely Done! Where did you purchase your plaque and claw feet?  I see people looking for them so, it would be nice to have it saved to the forum.  Love the old mechanical slots.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  I'm glad I stumbled upon this group.  Lots of great info and expertise.  Yes I will get the info and add it to this thread.
Blake:

--- Quote from: Pinballwizard55 on November 04, 2023, 06:07:26 AM ---Great job on the stand , there is nothing like quality from yesteryear. While we are on the topic of old mills slots am looking for a 25 cent reel mech for a mills black cherry.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx , the wizard .

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  Yea I couldn't agree more.  The old products were made to last.  As for the reel mech.  Let me get you a few contacts that you could try reaching out to. 
Blake:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 03, 2023, 03:30:46 PM ---Blake,

Welcome and Nicely Done! Where did you purchase your plaque and claw feet?  I see people looking for them so, it would be nice to have it saved to the forum.  Love the old mechanical slots.

--- End quote ---

I bought them from Mike @ specialty stands (618)593-6658.  Email is mike@specialtystands.com.  Very nice guy.  Not sure if he is continuing to make them or if I bought from a back stock.  But he had both brass and aluminum plaques for Mills, Jennings, and Callie slots.  As well as brass and aluminum claw feet.

Thanks
Blake
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442