**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games
Universal Slot Machine Questions
<< < (6/6)
Mpruitt:
Thanks Pitts256 and Uniman.  I truly appreciate all of your help.  I couldn't have done it without your help.  I will be content with inserting coins and building up credits. 

This has been a fun experience.  I am now on the lookout for another slot machine as I have other family members that want one. 
Mpruitt:
I have been playing the game for about a week.  I got a few small payouts over the last week.  There have been no large jackpots.  Is there a way to adjust the payout frequency so that the payouts are more frequent? 
Pitts256:
Unfortunately the payout tables are programmed into a game eprom chip plugged into the CPU board specifically for your machine and the overall percentage in the chip cannot be changed. Sometimes the entire eprom can be changed to one with a better payout (if it exist), Uniman may have more information on the chips.

The payout percentage is based on a million plays over a period of time and it's cyclic. So you could play for days without any decent payouts then suddenly it hits a jackpot followed by a few more good hits. Let's hope you're in the low payout cycle and not stuck with a low percentage pay-table eprom, patience prevails.   
UNIMAN:
If you press the green test button 9 times, numbers will be displayed on WIN meter. Post those numbers and I can tell you the calculated payback for that gamechip.

Believe it is five nunbers each starting with 9, the test number.

Something like;
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version