**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games
Universal slot port test
<< < (2/8) > >>
Pitts256:
Can you post a photo of the door handle mechanism on the inside of the cabinet?

So to recap you can press the GREEN "Test SW" button to advance to "Test Port No. 7" and the WINNER PAID METER displays a 7 as seen in the photo below. From here you should be able to push the RED "Service SW" button to advance to code 137, HANDLE UNLOCK COIL. Pushing the door push button switch in will activate the coil.

If you can not advance to code 137 in "Test Port No. 7" by pushing the  RED "Service SW" button then I would verify that the button is functioning correctly.

UNIMAN:
Strange behavior.
Make sure you are not in the middle of a game while trying to run tests, i.e. coins incerted and reels not yet spun.
PCDOG:
No I am not in a game. Reset MPU before starting port test. In port test 7 code 137 and the coil was activated. Also was able to pull the handle. Attached pictures of handle mechanism inside the machine. Testing the optical sensors would be the next step. How is this done?
Pitts256:
The photocells for the handle can be verified using "TEST PORT NO. 6".

When any switch is manually switched on or off its code number is indicated on the "WINNER PAID METER".

You're looking for code numbers:
205 HANDLE RETURN SWITCH (PHOTO SENSOR)
206 HANDLE UNLOCK SWITCH (PHOTO SENSOR)

If you pull the handle down about halfway the 205 photo sensor will be open for the test (see photo). Pull the handle down all the way and release it, this should open the 206 photo sensor, the unlock plunger looks like it's currently pulled in (your top photo).

Before performing the test look at all three photo eyes to make sure they're not blocked with dust or grease. Clean as needed.

Use a cardboard strip to slide in-out of the U of the photo sensor to block-unblock the eye.

Push the Yellow reset switch to exit the test.

Also when you shut the main door do you lock it? The door key has a photo eye on it as well that will prevent play. Take a piece of black tape and block the eye to "bypass" it.
PCDOG:
No I do not lock the door. As stated above there is not photo sensor for the door but a micro witch. All sensors are clean. Reset  MPU and entered test port 6. The handle cannot be pulled down. Blocked each photo sensor one at a time and no code displayed. When I press the door micro switch it displayed code 100. Pressing the coin change switch shows no code.
What’s next??
Don’t know if this would helpful. This number 5016 etched several places in the cabinet. Including the power supply cover.
Here are the EPROM codes for my machine in order.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version