**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Atronic Games

help with Atronic Video

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ron (r273):
 :mail:    rjpohl

montech:
To see if the monitor is working you can pull it out by disconnecting the serial DB9 at the bottom of the cash box(serial connector for touch screen)
the ac plug at the top of the monitor and the VGA connection at the top of the monitor. Then plug the monitor into the wall and connect it to a video card on the computer.  If you don't get video usually I find cold solder joints to the socket pins on the crt board. If you do then the problem sometimes is an AC relay on the backplane board.

rjpohl:
here are pics of the 3 boards. Can anyone tell me if these are all that are needed or if there are more.  Which slots do they go in?

montech:
Board 1 is the Graphics board
Board 2 is the Master board.
Board 3 is the sound board.
The master goes into the furthermost right hand slot.
The graphics card is to the left of the master.
Then skip one and then the sound board is in the 4th slot from the right hand of the cage.
You have all the chips it looks like.
I have a manual for cash line if you pm me as its 54 megabytes.

idesign:

--- Quote from: montech on March 06, 2014, 09:27:52 AM ---To see if the monitor is working you can pull it out by disconnecting the serial DB9 at the bottom of the cash box(serial connector for touch screen)
the ac plug at the top of the monitor and the VGA connection at the top of the monitor. Then plug the monitor into the wall and connect it to a video card on the computer.  If you don't get video usually I find cold solder joints to the socket pins on the crt board. If you do then the problem sometimes is an AC relay on the backplane board.

--- End quote ---

I would follow Montech's instructions above to see if the monitor is working.  The 3 boards look complete to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version