Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators
WBA-21,23-SS Canadian update?
(1/1)
RED7:
Good day!

Curious on how I can update a couple Canadian bill validators.
Three different machines
S+
S2000
and Bally S6000

1 x WBA-21-SS
2 x WBA-23-SS (One labeled 4 MEG on chip, other 1 MEG)

They were all flashed 10 years ago i believe, Friend of mine had me get these machine up and running but the bill acceptors will only accept older paper money vs the new fancy plastic.

Best way to go about this? Send them out to someone? Buy new Chips?

Although I am familiar with the main machines, I never got involved with bill acceptors, machines I bought came with USD ones i just removed them. Used free play..

Located in Ontario..

Thanks in advance.. I can head back out to machine to acquire more information if needed..

Steve

Sunrise Side:
Here is the Canada bills I have an update for , S2000.
jay:
Canadian currency was pretty stable. They released the bird series of notes 2001-2006 and ten nothing new until 2015 where they released the first plastic $20

IGT wanting to kill off the S+ never paid JCM for any of the plastic money updates.
There was an update that covered the the first plastic $20 that made it into the wild but nothing after that than I am aware of.

We have seen protocol converters advertised but I am unaware of any NLG member that has or has tried one.
What a protocol convertor does is take the S2000 protocol and coverts it to the S+ protocol so you can use a head that does accept the new currency on the older S+
Sunrise Side:
Sent you a PM
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version