Progressive Controllers and Displays > Mikohn Progressive Systems

Bally 6000 Progressive set up.

<< < (5/5)

Sunrise Side:
You have to set the settings in the 11d menu on the machine so the machine will communicate with the Mikohn, have to set the settings on the Mikohn display with the buttons on the Mikohn board, and set the settings in the Mikohn program with a PC with the PSP program.

don275:
does anyone program the progressive board for the s6000 blazing 7s, if i ship the small board to them the nickle size battery died,need new battery and reprogrammed, please let me know how much, thx from canada, Dunnville  Ont   edonny273@gmail.com i pay the shipping their. and you pay the shipping back, so ad the shipping back on to your fee,thx don

a69mopar:
I'm in the Kawartha Lakes mostly, and sometimes in Brampton.  I'm not fond of shipping these,  the batteries on these are rechargeable,  they charge when the machine is on, and discharge while off. Your current battery may still be good, you would have to leave the machine on for 8 hours to charge then you can checkthe voltage. I do have batteries and can program.
Thanks,
Wayne

don275:
ok wayne how much to you charge,i will check the battery now machine has been on for a while in the last few weeks,thx for the reply wayne.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version