Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators
WBA-13 V3.60 not allowing bills past sensor IGT S2000
(1/1)
lowlimitlootlane:
I recently picked up another project IGT S2000. I added a new MPU battery, did a RAM clear and rekey, and disabled the printer while trying to trouble shoot the BV.

I started with trying to run the BV in standalone test mode and it never accepted any bills. When I start up the machine the BV appears to boot normally, and bezel lights up. When putting in a bill it doesn't go to far. I have tried one dollar bills as well as new fives, tens, and hundreds. It doesn't even read the whole bill before rejecting it, and depending on which unit is used it can travel farther into the BV. The hundred travels the farthest, and the one travels the shortest before being rejected.

Here is a video of what I am encountering.
https://youtu.be/mH-52DCThpc

Summary: I tried running in test mode, got a bill validator comm error. Restarted the machine and showed what i am experiencing trying to get a credit loaded through the BV.

Any help on what to do next would be appreciated, I don't have any spare WBA transports or heads, trying to figure out what my next move should be. Thanks. 
RB:
V3.60 is severely outdated. It should take ones anyway. You probably have a bad head but need to update the eprom to 3.80 or 3.83 if you want it to accept current bills.
lowlimitlootlane:
OK, I will go on EBAY, I saw the EPROM software on there. If I install the eprom, and still have issues can I believe it is now isolated to an issue with the head unit? At that point would the head be servicable or trash? Thanks for your help!
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version