General NLG Chat > Before and After Restoration Pics

17" GameKing Chop Top Cabinet Refurb

<< < (2/3) > >>

sixcardmark:
Very nice!   :yes:   :1:

Make sure the mpu fan is in good working order.

Tilt:
Looks really nice, good work.  For you next upgrade you might consider replacing the fluorescent tube lighting with LEDs.  Runs cooler, uses less power, & looks better.

Ash100:
Great job.

I love taking someone else's junk and restoring it back to it's full glory again!

I've resurrected a few Game Kings and S2000's and made them look new. Great feeling when you finally get to play it!

Thanks for sharing!

Curtis ash100

marcdavis:

--- Quote from: Ash100 on August 08, 2020, 07:55:50 PM ---Great job.

I love taking someone else's junk and restoring it back to it's full glory again!

I've resurrected a few Game Kings and S2000's and made them look new. Great feeling when you finally get to play it!

Thanks for sharing!

Curtis ash100

--- End quote ---

It was a lot of fun - and I could not wait to finally play it this weekend! Also did my first 3D design - created and printed 3D clips to hold the LCD monitor to the door. See pics above. Really proud of that - and it saved me a lot of money!

RobinAK:
I know this is an older post. But I was wondering about the monitor set up. Is there a detailed forum on it? Ive searched but can not find much on this. I am very interested in doing this. Looks like it would cost a lot less than the drop in LCD conversion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version