NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > Requests for PSRs, technical information.

S+ Chip Numbers/Documentation (5 Times Pay Deluxe/Double Jackpot Haywire)

(1/2) > >>

Zendormu:
Greetings!

I am looking for information to help me assemble a couple of full game kits for my S+. I've got glass and reel strips sorted out for 5 TIMES PAY DELUXE 2C and DOUBLE JACKPOT HAYWIRE 2C, but I don't have any information regarding the chips I will need in terms of the SS/SP chips, and possible SET chips.

Any information including PSRs once chip numbers are discerned would be extremely helpful - it's my first time trying to put a game kit together to deploy to my machine.

Thank you very much!

RB:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

You can look up your SS chips here.

https://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/

There are numerous SP chips you can use. The Haywire will require a type 2.
The nudge game will require a type 1 5 which is usually included in most common SP chips.
SP731 is about the most user friendly. I can help you with chips if needed.
Here's another link.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=303.0

Zendormu:
I took a look through and I think I've got it down!

If I understand you correctly:

5 Times Pay Deluxe would require SP731 which has Type 1 and Type 5 Support (the S+ Bible page indicates Type 5 below the game title so I figure it needs that too?) and any SS chip listed on its Bible page (looking at SS8255, ~95%)

Double Jackpot Haywire would require any type 2 SP chip (ex. SP805 - is there a known Type 2 favourite/go to?) and the same requirements as above for the SS chip (looking at SS4696, ~98%)

RB:
Yes it is a type 5. I was thinking type 1 for some reason. It does not "require" SP731. That was just a suggestion. There are others.
SP873 is commonly used for Haywire but others are also available.
You might have to settle some something less than a 98% SS chip because they are scarce. 95% is usually a good choice for home games.

Zendormu:
Okay awesome, that's fantastic! Thank you very much for the information, I should be able to grab the chips I need now!

Once I've got the specific chip numbers set in stone and ordered, I'll take a dig for the PSRs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version