**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Payout not matching pay table.

(1/2) > >>

t28c34:
Sold an S plus Triple Jackpot to a friend. I never noticed when I had it that one of the payouts does not match the table. Any thoughts on where to start checking into this? This is the same machine that that I have posted that turned into a change machine.

sixcardmark:
Looks like most will pay wrong if that paid 20.  Are those AAA strips or ABC strips?  That low 88% SS chip in it calls for AAA (all 3 the same) strips.  Is the BV working right now?

t28c34:
Bill validator is working but only makes change is all. I have a post on here about that problem. I will have to go over to his house and check the strips. That will be on the end of the strip?

t28c34:
If I'm understanding this correctly, I think this machine has the wrong chips in it. On the IGT bible, 2 CM, Triple Jackpot VI matches the machine. But there is no listing for SS4755. There is a listing for it on the 3 CM table, but this is a two-coin machine. So wrong glass or wrong game?

sixcardmark:
You are right I read 7455 which would have been right.  Which strips do you have AAA or ABC? PM sent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version