New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: How to add bill validator to Cherry Master machine?  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Abelshe10

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Abelshe10 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
How to add bill validator to Cherry Master machine?
« on: December 21, 2021, 02:38:28 PM »
I bought this slot machine for my boyfriend for Christmas so we could use it in the garage as a "savings account." But it did not come with a bill validator so I was able to find one from somebody else but I have no idea how to hook it up. The guy I bought the machine from said all I needed to do was connect two wires but again I'm lost as to what wires and where to connect them
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 10:19:04 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline Abelshe10

• NLG
Re: How to add bill validator to Cherry Master machine?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 02:45:14 PM »
Here are photos

Offline 63mini

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • 63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 05:22:42 PM »
 You may want to post a photo showing the outside of the machine.  This way someone posting a reply would know what machine you are dealing with.

Offline Abelshe10

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 07:42:14 PM »
Apologies

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »
Pull that black box out from under the green circuit board and the big gray/white MEI bill box.

Can you take closer pictures of the wires connecting the black metal box?

You have what they call a Cherry Master 8 or 9 Liner machine....we won't know until you power it up but we're going to have to get the power supply hooked up correctly to the green circuit game board and the color monitor screen.

Take a photo of what wires are connected to that light brown power amplifier in the back right...it might be a transformer....for now...make sure NO plugs are in a wall socket from this cabinet!!! We don't need you getting shocked!

At the very back in there in the main power supply unit box...looks like aluminum or silver colored.....that will have a lot of wires hooked up to it.

I need a picture of that of how the wires are hooked up to it.

Also, it looks like there's wires cut on the front near the counter meters ....looks like maybe yellow and a red wire?
Follow them and let us know where they are going to specifically...take more pictures closer up.

Up on the front right....the purple and red wires?
What are those wires going to?
Snap some photos.

Soon when you get it all hooked up correctly, we'll be using that white pad on the floor with the small little buttons.
That is what they call an OSD button pad....it's for adjusting the TV screen....but we'll tell you how to use that later.
I'm only concerned right now that you don't get shocked.
Like I said, make sure it's not plugged into a wall right now.

I want to make sure it's hooked up right and see if we can find out what "two wires" need to be connected.
Can you call the seller and ask him what they meant when they said that?
Then I'll be able to tell you where they are from your new photos and how to hook them up correctly.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Abelshe10

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 05:50:35 PM »
I can’t figure out how to create a new topic and post nor can I navigate this website very well. But I bought a new wiring harness because the one that came on the machine was all spliced up. But I have no idea how to wire it. Can anyone point me in the direction of a video? Or detailed instructions please

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2022, 08:47:17 AM »
You don't new to create a new topic.....let's fix this one first.

okay...let me try again...can you give us the model numbers of the bill acceptor you have?
The one in the picture where you took of it on the floor by your feet.
I would be able to find some drawing of the harness wiring and which colored wires that should go where.
Also, take a picture of the end of the connector housing and wiring colors that's coming out of the harness you bought.
Maybe a link to the wiring harness you bought might help too?
I might be able to find some instructions on how to hook that harness up to your cherry master.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Abelshe10

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 10:36:45 PM »
Okay. Sorry. Do you need more info? I bought the harness off eBay. I just typed in 8 line Cherry master harness and found it

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal