**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines

540MVP Mark 5 setup help needed Sweet Liberty

(1/1)

edtruman:
I am setting up a machine to donate to a cancer benefit  that I replaced the CPU board and the IO board
I could use some advice on setup, it is essentially doing a game change, but after clearing 3 way memory using 4.04.13, reinstalling U7 and U11 of the game software,
power back up , it lists a series of errors watchdog, memory error Game EPROMs changed, ,memory error game machine options, Jurisdiction machine options, EEPROM CRC mismatch  then I turn the audit key and am stuck with the Blue screen  displaying
Cannot clear static RAM and game cannot be played
EEPROM error... run setchip

I do have several versions of set chips
I will add several pictures shortly
Thank you for any help you can give me to get over this hurdle !!!

pokie3:
The games are fussy and don't always tell you whats wrong - mostly if the bet/lines and other bits are not compatible for the game it will complain when it loads up etc.

There are a few ways to solve this, going from the working photo, it's a 3 line $1 game. (or at least that seems to work).

There are a few ways (Besides trial and error) load the game as normal, in Audit screen:

-> Operator Setup/Selections - > Bet/Line Denom Settings

See what options are highlighted, you should see 3 lines by x bet. (that matches the working game, otherwise, it might support other lines).

Then put the set chips back, clear the memory and then set it to that (or one of those), put game chips back in and then it should let you clear the ram and just setup the game as usual.

If it's still not happy it might be something else, check set the version of the set chips to the one 4.04.xx in the Machine Identification.

edtruman:
Thank you pokie3 for your help and advice  !!
It turned out to be DIP Switch settings on the IO board that were incorrect
Money setup was also causing problems... needed to be set as Dollar Coin ,
nickel per credit
Jurisdiction that worked was Oregon,  Variation  2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442