New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BB1 Clear Card  (Read 4940 times)

Offline M0nkey

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • M0nkey New User has no influence.
  • NLG
BB1 Clear Card
« on: August 06, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »
Hello All,....i am a newbie getting my first machine as a gift for my wife (maybe she'll get her fix at home now!!!)
i have an IT background and whenever i get anything electronic, i just want to tweak and play with it...first thing i want to do is get a clear card so i can get into admin settings and reset stuff if need be for this software and any other.

Does anyone have access or can provide me a clear card or the software for it? Please PM me...I would just need details on the card if you are providing just the software so i can dutifully replicate it to OEM...(sandisk OE - size ???)

I will be getting a WMS BB1 Goldfish machine this week and would also be interested in throwing some different games in there as well...if you have access to games, please PM me so we can discuss...i don't need all the glass and what not as i am just interested in playing around to see how this whole "game" of owning a slot machine works...I will in the future probably rotate the games around with proper glass but for now, i'm doing it for the knowledge.

I wont post yet on the classifieds because i wasn't sure what the response would be and i figured the WMS crowd may be a bit more kind. i didn't and hope i still don't get flamed on my first post. i read as much as i could but with the old site being limited to newbies as read only, its a bit hard...

If you can help a newbie, i would kindly appreciate it...

cheers,
Mark

Offline mxor4o

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • mxor4o New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Euro Games Technology
Re: BB1 Clear Card
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
HI Mark i think you need ram clear card (SCLR-000-1810) i don't know where you get the software but you can buy it from net
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WMS-BLUEBIRD-RAM-CLEAR-SOFTWARE-SCLR-1810-/161436425886

Offline evieceli

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • evieceli New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 12:27:19 PM »
Hello,

I have a WMS BB1 game in our shop that I need to RAM clear.  I searched online thinking that I had purchased the correct RAM clear card.  Apparently it doesn't work.  I'm getting a "sda drive not ready for command" message repeating itself.  Eventually getting to a final message stating "Loading spi module failed, exit!" then "No more tasks for init -- sleeping forever."

I bought SCLR-000-1810

Can someone please let me know what is wrong?  This is the first WMS machine I've ever worked on.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2023, 12:44:22 PM »
I do not think the clear card is your problem. Your OS doesn't match the game card. Try a G1.3 OS.

SSOS-000-1480 G1.3
SSOS-000-1481 G1.3
SSOS-000-1490 G1.3
SSOS-000-14B0 G1.3
SSOS-000-14C0 G1.3
SSOS-000-14D0 G1.3
SSOS-000-14E3 G1.3
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline evieceli

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • evieceli New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 02:55:37 AM »
Hey thank you for your help.  I'm not at all familiar with WMS, and basically inherited a prior employee's project.  I guess he misplaced or lost the correct O/S.  I'll definitely get the correct one now that I know.   

:thank_you:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal