**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT M Slot Reel Games

IGT M Slot - Reel 1 slow tilt

<< < (2/2)

Tilt:
OK. just thought I'd mention that.  My M slot is in my detached garage with no heat (in Michigan) and it'll constantly throw reel tilt errors when it's cold, that I do know.

Glad to hear it's up and running again. 

Parts can be difficult to find.  I bought a set of reel kickers a year or so ago from one the vendors here on NLG that was parting one out.  You can check with the vendors on the home page and one of them may be able to help or steer you in the right direction. 

SummitTrouble:
thank-you for the information, the gentleman I got the 2 IGT games from shut down years ago, he had a warehouse full of parts and games to be re-conditioned. R&J Slots wsa the company name. Have no idea where all that stuff went. Thanks for the help, just glad game is running correct now, I guess I can open the door and let it warm up some before it is played, but so far, no more slow reel tilts. It stays about 69 F in a walk out basement. I can wait until I see next gas heating bill..... Regards, Carl

SummitTrouble:
Hello again, what about the spring that kicks off the reel? Any advice about the specs of the spring or replacements? It seems that kicker isn't as strong as the other 2, all I can see is that the spring isn't pulling the kicker off arm as strong as the other 2 kick off mechs. Any help is always greatly appreciated. Regards, Carl H.

Tilt:
I think your best bet for that is to take the spring off and take it to a hardware store.  Maybe you can match it with a suitable replacement there?  The manual doesn't show a parts breakdown for the reel kickers.

SummitTrouble:
I saw that, no parts numbers at all; I found an online place called zoro.com that specializes in springs, I'll see what they have to offer once I measure the spring, learning way to much about springs today.... more than I want to know, I switched #2 kicker to number 3 and 3 to 2, and it quit tilting again, but the#3 kicker isn't as strong as #1 and #2, it was originally in #2 position, and that is where I was getting the slow reel tilt. I'm in no big hurry, have to measure that extension spring and go from there, a pain. thanks again, regards, Carl H.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version