TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Toppers

Bally S9000 LED display

(1/1)

61Wally:
It’s Topper day, finally. I installed My topper and 4 of the LED’S aren’t working, (marked by blue tape). They’re not In a row, so I’m guessing right now they’re bad. I noticed this board can be destroyed easily.  Has anyone tried replacing LED’S or is this a nightmare about to raise my BP?

rickhunter:
I have replaced bad LED's using a donor topper that I trashed. I don't remember if they were SMD components or not, I'm guessing they are as most bally ones are.

61Wally:
OK Thank You, I will give it a try and see what happens. Worse case this will be my new parts topper!!! Post results soon.

61Wally:
ALL’S Great, repaired. NOTE: Well Worth the $1.80 investment for 4 LED’S. After dealing with the 1st LED removal, I used a toothpick to pry up on old LED’S, They are mounted in the board very tight. Also set temperature on solder iron to 430 degrees, higher melts lens, leaving leads in the board. These LED’S are standard 5mm Super Bright style.
Thanks again,
Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version