Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Other Bill Validators

UBA-10-SS bill validator in Bally Alpha keeps cycling to clear bill jam!

(1/1)

Seanm:
I have a Bally Alpha machine, not sure of the exact model-see pic. It was working fine then all the sudden the bill validator came up with a bill jam error. I can reseat the bill validator but all it does is cycle the belts over and over again like it is trying to do some sort of initialization test and it will eventually fail and just stop after about 30 seconds.
I tried doing the self test and everything seems to work when you just test each part separately, if I put the #1 dip switch up it will continually run the belts. I can go all the way thru to #4 switch and everything works great.
I can’t get it to accept a bill in test mode, so I would say it failed that part.
I cleaned all the lenses and still does not work, I think I may have a dead bill validator.
Is there anything else I could try to test before I just send this one off for repair/replace?

Also where should I look for a replacement bill validator?

RB:
It probably has a bad optic board and unfortunately it's probably the lower one. It's a pain to replace. I can sell you a tested replacement unit. PM me if interested. See attachment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version