TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Toppers

IDOJ Jeannie in the bottle topper

(1/1)

jfbright@live.com:
I have a IDOJ topper and trying to figure out if I have it wired correctly also would like to find the part of the base I'm missing. Jeannie swings back and forth all of the time. I'd think she should only swing during a bonus or large payout. Right now I have it plugged into the top box. Not sure if the multimedia port on the backplane only sends power during a bonus or payout?

I'm missing part of the base. I made a mounting bracket however, it would be nice to have the full correct base I'm missing. If I cant fine one to buy I'll try and make something.

Sunrise Side:
I had one of those original. It swung all the time. There is no base. You have to cut a hole in the cabinet that allows the square part to go through into the cabinet. Cut a piece of cardboard and use it for template.

jfbright@live.com:
Was yours on a 17in game king cabinet? (Round top) If its the entire square part that's a big hole. LOL

When looking at the topper from the side it does appear to be the same shape as the top of the cabinet.

Someone must have custom made the one I posted in my original post. Looks like it fits under the square part and then rounded on the top of the cabinet. I may try this before cutting the cabinet.

Thanks so much for your reply!

erbs:
The original IDOJ cabinet had a different top. The top had the larger cut out to accommodate the swinging bottle. You can make a template and cut your top to fit. 

jfbright@live.com:
Thanks a ton Sunrise Side and Erbs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version