**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games
Universal Slot Machine Questions
(1/6) > >>
Mpruitt:
I am new to the slot machine community.  I was referred to this site and was told that Uniman might be able to help me.  I purchased a Universal Stars and Stripes three coin (quarter) slot machine.  The machine will light up when plugged in.  Error codes 13 and 50 are lit up on the outside of the machine.  I know what the codes mean, but I don't know how to clear them.  In addition, a coin inserted in the machine will fall through to the tray.  I am looking for assistance with clearing the two codes and what I need to do to fix the coin comparitor.  Any help is appreciated. 
Pitts256:

First try powering up with an "ALL CLEAR".

1) Before turning on the power switch press and hold down the reset switch, there's a hole in bottom side of CPU cover.
2) Turn on the power switch.
3) Continue to hold down the reset switch for at least 5 seconds after powering up. You may hear the coin divertor solenoid on the door click once the reset cycle is complete.
4) Release the reset switch. You should see a code 19 (all clear) & 50 (door was open).
5) Press the yellow reset switch one time and close the door.
6) Wait a couple of seconds for the CPU to prep for play, then insert some coins and hit the spin button. After a play the error codes should clear and the flashing candle light will go out.  More error codes may pop up if problems still exist.
Mpruitt:
Thank you for your response.  I tried the steps a couple of times without success.  The error codes did not clear and the coin falls through to the tray.  I didn't see a board like the one in your attachment.
Pitts256:
Can you send a picture of the inside of your machine please?
Mpruitt:
Here are a few pictures of the inside of the machine.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version