**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S3000 Reel Games
IGT TOPPER ?
(1/1)
61Wally:
Happy New Year to All. I received some of these toppers and I’m looking for the wiring diagram for these. I thought there was a section for Topper ?’s, but I don’t see it. I would appreciate any suggestions/ help as to the wiring and where I should be posting this topic, THANK YOU.
dailey:
That is an IGT S3000 topper you have. The two connectors plug into the Cabinet Controller Board. I doubt it will work properly unless it's plugged into an S3000 machine.
61Wally:
OK THANK YOU DAILEY, for the information. I don’t believe I’ve ever come across an S3000, I have a bunch of S2000’s. A friend of mine gave me a few of these and this explains why. He didn’t know either what they went to. I need to start finding out what All these parts go to before adding them to the “BLACK HOLE” of the unknown. t took me a while to Say NO to ANY slant top machines, as You can’t give them away!!! Last count was 64 machines here and, can’t get items to try and repair some of them. I will definitely. Maybe I will come across a S3000 soon. TAKE CARE AND HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR,
Dan.
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version