**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > BALLY Game Maker

Second Bally Game maker find

(1/3) > >>

kosmo:
I actual found another one for $60, came with matching stand and a stool:) Its a 5c machine
Its 3.6V battery was dead also, so now that I have the reset rom, I got it all reset and configured.
It was in better overall shape, was in a guys basement. (Talk about a pain to get it up the stairs)
Bill acceptor works, coin hopper works. All buttons light up.
This issue with this one is the monitor. The horizonal size will not adjust, and there is no RED so it looks washed out.
Going to pull monitor this weekend and see if any caps need replaced. It has 9 games loaded (4 are the same as my $25 machine).
Need to find a source for some of the other games so I can set them both up with all unique games.
Sounds like Price of Persia and Soothsayer are popular.
Cheers

Tilt:
Wow, two nice finds in a month.  Congrats! 

a69mopar:
You should be able to get game chips from member RB.

Thanks,
Wayne

Chris-socal:
That should be a Tatung monitor, very easy to get working actually. They almost always have caps that are beyond bad so very important to replace them all, especially the bi-polar cap.
I think I have that cap in a higher voltage (which is advised) and I also have several Bally game eeproms for Gamemaker...not copies so I am comfortable stating that here. PM me if interested. The most important part is that the Flyback works, those are nearly impossible to find.

Chris

shortrackskater:
Topic split. Otherwise, things will get confusing when incur more problems with one or both.  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version