New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Can anyone give me info. on the 777 Nudge?  (Read 2931 times)

Offline wjpelka

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • wjpelka New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Can anyone give me info. on the 777 Nudge?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2019, 10:58:33 AM »
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/sigma-sg50b-slot-machine-circuit-1888350118

I believe that this item is sold. BUT, for pictures of your board, this is great. It looks as though it has CN-10 also...

I hope that the link is posted, if not just google 340023 Rev a1 and look in the images.

Offline Bluefish11

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Bluefish11 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 12:27:08 AM »
I took the jumper off plugged the socket in but I got the same results.
but I noticed another place the board was altered, it looks like a chip is missing. Maybe I should try to find another board. This my not even be the proper board for this unit.
the number on the board is RC3566.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 07:58:31 AM »
Well that isn't what I wanted to see... You DO have the correct Printed Circuit Board. The lower picture (3rd one) shows a SW and a JP. On your board it shows a wire bridge over pins 3 and 4. I have attached a clip from the SG-32 and SG-50B manual (page 1-27). I believe that you said you had that. I also am attaching a picture from another Forum that shows your board (Mech-Slot 340023 Rev A1) and the SW and JP area.

On my board I have a switch package at the SW area. This is called a DIP Switch. It has little switches that can be turned on or off.

On the JP area I have the same thing you have. BUT I have no wire bridges on my original board. I have Bridges on my Replacement board, but they have been lifted. I believe that the functions that jumpered 3 and 4 on JP are done in the SW.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU IS:    A good clear picture of the BACK of the board showing any jumper wires that have been put on the board under the SW area. On my board I have a red jumper wire that forces the switch position (#8) to be closed no matter what the position of the little switch on the DIP.

Any error codes displayed?

Bill in Spokane...

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 08:02:18 PM »
There's no codes coming up, the tilt light is on and the meter wire not connected warning scrolls on the screen.
There is another blue jumper on the bottom! This one is on CN3.
On the photos the bottom of the photo is the side the round battery is on.
Thanks again for your help.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2019, 09:31:27 AM »
Nice pictures. Jumpers on the Switch are good. #6 is if the machine are connected to a progressive linked system. It depends on #2 being jumpered and it is NOT. So that is a non-event. #7 is for attendant pay which corresponds to the black wire on the connector on the door at CN-25. So that too is GOOD.

Blue jumper on CN-3 is different. The schematic shows that it is a 30 pin connector. Is there a 6 digit number on the connector? If I have that number I can look up the cable and it might tell me where the wires come from and go to...   There is sometimes, a little plastic tab attached to the cable.

I realized that you said you did not have a key that fit into the 3 positions on the right side of the machine near the handle. If that is true, you will need to either get a switch or jumper the 2 lugs that are connected to the switch. The forward one, closest to the player, is for reset. That needs to be available to reset the machine. I saw an answer to a problem and it said to do this:

with game off- turn and hold reset key-   (IN YOUR CASE JUMPER THE 2 WIRES OFF THE KEY SWITCH)depress and hold test button (inside machine)-(White button near the internal power socket)turn on game while holding test button and holding key on-message will flash "data reset" on the display.Try that see if it clears your issue.

IF it does clear your issues, you might have to put the blue jumper back and leave the CN-4 plug disconnected like it was when you got it...

Bought some parts for my machine from a machine that was being parted out. Might get a switch with key from him. Bob Pohlmann. BobSamRon @Gmail.com ...

More to follow....

Bill in Spokane...

Note: Font for last lines was at 2, so the text was nearly invisible. Changed to readable size.
~moderator
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 09:34:29 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2019, 12:08:37 AM »
Ok, I tried to connect the two wires from the rest switch together with a small piece of wire but I'm not sure if it's a proper jumper.
I emailed the guy you told me about to see if he has any keys, thank you.
I also took out the rest switch to see if my local lock smith can help me,
I wonder if one key fits all the switches, there's a RESET, METER and a LAST switch.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2019, 03:57:19 PM »
On mine 1 key fits all 3 switches. BUT there is a procedure that requires 2 keys to be inserted and the switches to be turned on. So, you might want to get 2 keys. My local locksmith suggested taking the switch to him and that way they can test them before you haul it home, doesn't fit and go back to get it right...

Bill in Spokane....

It been fun to work with you on this project....

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2019, 01:20:57 AM »
Thank you for your help Bill.
The machine is a 1993, here's a photo of the switches.
I will contact Alan for parts he has helped me before with my other machine.
thank you

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2019, 06:20:41 AM »
I give up!!  :banghead:
I'm posting it on CL for sale.
Thanks again for everyones help.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2019, 06:31:16 AM »
Sorry to hear that... I think with the key and a little more troubleshooting, we might have got it. I am a retired Electrician and Systematic Troubleshooting and Repair is what I did my whole life. 1969-2012. Miss it and enjoy fixing "Broke S#it"...

Bill in Spokane...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal