New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 display only showing play credits  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Dusty

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Dusty New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S2000 display only showing play credits
« on: June 15, 2022, 05:57:06 PM »
So might be a stupid question but I recently picked up 4 s20000 that need fixing. All but 1 has a different display where it won’t show cash in machine or 1 credit = 25 it only says play 3 credits across the whole screen. Is this a setting I can change?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: S2000 display only showing play credits
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 06:08:07 PM »
It's a version chip and/or SG chip that need changed to change it.

Offline Dusty

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 06:17:55 PM »
So I can just swap them over or do I need to clear and key?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 06:36:34 PM »
You can probably just change the chips. You should have a clear and key chip on hand though. Posting a picture of your board with the chips would help. PM me know if you need chips.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Dusty

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 06:39:32 PM »
Post a pic here in a min I have a key chip but just waiting for my clear through snail mail

Offline Dusty

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 06:51:56 PM »

These are both of them. Top one is the one where display only says insert credit

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 07:14:39 PM »
Ok, should be a simple change. Put a VS011GX1 on the the board that has the SG000363 chips. Personally I would take out the SG000312 chips and get another pair of 363s. 1 Version and 2 GME chips will take care of both.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Dusty

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 08:18:14 PM »
Swapped them over no problem. But some reason the one that had the GX0 one in it now is stuck in pennies. I tried Key 17 and 31. Assuming I either have wrong key or need to clear? I have a 224 and Key45 on the way would that work?

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 10:08:39 PM »
Swapped them over no problem. But some reason the one that had the GX0 one in it now is stuck in pennies. I tried Key 17 and 31. Assuming I either have wrong key or need to clear? I have a 224 and Key45 on the way would that work?

Gx0 is single denom only gx1 is multi denom

Offline Dusty

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 08:25:49 PM »
Now I have another question. Am I able to swap the enhanced sounds to another machine? I tried just moving the card over but it didn’t give me a option under sound settings  Should also mention on board is a 504 B and the one that has the better sounds is a 502

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2022, 08:39:18 PM »
Now I have another question. Am I able to swap the enhanced sounds to another machine? I tried just moving the card over but it didn’t give me a option under sound settings  Should also mention on board is a 504 B and the one that has the better sounds is a 502

Depends on your sb chip.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal