Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors > Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors

CashCode Vault 600 CST-60067-P0L Question

<< < (2/2)

Stayouttadabunker:
Pretty sure that if you Google the make & model of the machine, the company will have some sort of replacement, upgraded BV available?  :Scratch-Head:
That would be easier than trying to get anything from Cash Code?
First, Cash Code's going to want the machine's specs, and most likely your registered repairer's license number, to have access to any firmware upgrade.

Secondly, you might need special programming equipment and software to flash an embedded IC chip...if that's the case.
Is there a programming port on the BV that would help you decide whether or not you have anything to flash it with?
If not, then your options would be severely limited to sending out the BV somewhere to be upgraded...where? I would say the machine manufacturer.

Sorry that I was not able to be of too much help to you.
Good luck!  :yes:

ramegoom:
I'm guessing it'd be easier just to replace the entire unit with a different, more current part.

Not sure if the connections to the unit are industry-compatible - probably not.

Two small connectors at the base of the enclosure as far as I can see. I haven't delved into the machine yet, but once I do, it's gonna be fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version